Our bodega, Fundador, open their doors to offer visitors all kinds of services.
Personalised, and exclusive tours, including an historical tour of the oldest wineries of Jerez.
Discover the traditional elaboration of wines and brandies from Jerez, our permanent exhibition on the history of our brands, our botanical garden from 1823, which has been declared to be of cultural interest by the Consejería de Cultura de la Junta de Andalucía, our ancient courtyards, OUR WINES AND BRANDIES and the different ways to taste them and combine them with tapas, cocktails, etc.
Concluding with a visit to our gifts and merchandise shop.
Schedule of visits:
Monday to Friday throughout the year.
- 12:00 a.m. Visit including the Bodega Mosque
- 14:00 a.m. Visit to the Bodega with Wine and Brandy tasting.
- 16.00h Visit to the Bodega with Wine and Brandy tasting.
- 12:00 a.m. Visit to the Bodega with Wine and Brandy tasting.
Note: The visit to the Bodega Mosque is only available during the 12.00 a.m. tours on Monday to Friday
Opening hours for the merchandise and gift shop:
- Monday to Friday from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Saturday from 12 a.m. to 14 p.m.
c/ Puerta de Rota s/n.